Group Training Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise specified, classes will start at 8:00 am and finish by 4:00 each day.
- Registrants will be contacted by a Taradigm service team member approximately two weeks prior to the scheduled services with class locations and times.
- A minimum class size is required to proceed with scheduled classes.
- Students are provided with individual log-ins to the course subject software through our Private Cloud. Students should provide their own laptop computers; Taradigm provided training laptops are available for rent on a limited basis. Please contact us for more information.
- Class materials vary per course.
- CANCELLATION POLICY. Acknowledged cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the scheduled start of services are accepted at no charge and collected fees will be refunded in full; fees for all other cancellations will be retained by Taradigm and available as credit towards published enrollment fees for a future training course. Taradigm reserves the right to cancel or reschedule training course up to 5 business days prior to the scheduled start of services. Refundable travel planning is recommended.